jobs in Frampton Cotterell
You refined by:
- We create memories that the guest will never forget.
- Taking responsibility for the general maintenance of the property, upkeep of its facilities and the…
£21,393 a year
- In addition to your salary you will receive a comprehensive training program, generous annual leave holiday entitlement, the ability to buy additional annual…
- Staff Rooms & F&B discounts across the world.
- Candidates for this position would be given the opportunity to enroll on our apprenticeship scheme after they have…
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- As a Sales Associate in store you will be at the front line in delivering an excellent in store experience for your customers, you will have a strong sense of…
- As our stores are open on the weekend and this can be the most popular time for our customers to visit, you'll need to be prepared to work 3 out of 4 weekends …
£20,528 a year
- The Customer Service Advisor (CSA) will be responsible for their own group of customers ensuring that world class customer service is provided at all times.
£17,000 - £23,158 a year
- Being an advocate of the local community where you live, demonstrating our core values of PRIDE and focusing on being up to speed with your product knowledge…
- Clearly communicate and engage with our customers.
- As a Seasonal Sales Associate, you’ll be a key part of our success during our busiest times of the year.
S Knights Recruitment LTD
£26,000 - £30,000 a year
- Must come from a recruitment or sales background.
- S Knights Recruitment is currently seeking for an Engagement Advisor who can engage with employers /…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.