jobs in Frampton Cotterell
You refined by:
Frome BA11 (undo)
£8.75 an hour
- You enjoy putting customers first.
- With over 640 stores and counting, we’re not slowing down.
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number…
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for;
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- How will you do it?
£21,166 - £22,911 a year
- Reporting to the Deputy Head Teacher, the Parent and Family Support Advisor will be based at Critchill School working directly with children and their parents…
£8.38 an hour
- Our stores are open when our customers need us, so we need candidates to be flexible of when they’re willing to work.
- What you’ll do as a Customer Assistant.
£18,426 - £19,171 a year
- Critchill School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening…
- The role you have been offered requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults or in an environment that deems necessary, the hiring manager will inform…
- Plus, you’ll need to be comfortable approaching customers with confidence.
- You DON'T need any previous retail experience.
- What you’ll get in return.
£9 an hour
- You have an eye for detail with experience in similar roles or within a retail role.
- You’ll go to multiple locations in a day, during store operating hours.
- You must have held a full driving licence for at least two years, and be able to drive a 3.5 ton automatic van.
- As a Sales Advisor you will have previous experience in a fast paced retail environment, with a strong and sustained ability to drive and deliver total customer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.