jobs in Frampton Cotterell
You refined by:
Bristol BS40 (undo)
£25,602 a year
- Our customers demand and deserve outstanding reliability from the network.
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- You enjoy working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- With so many parcels and letters coming through our warehouse doors, it’s no surprise that we…
- As well as delivering exceptional customer service you will help the cinema to meet daily sales targets by recommending films and up-selling our premium seating…
£17,711 - £18,065 a year
- Week 2 Mon 9.30-5 Tues 10-5 Wed 10-5.
- Post 2 - 18.5 hours per week.
- Week 2 Wed 9.30-5 Thurs 10-5 Fri 10-5.
- Week 2 Mon 10-5 Tues 10-5 Fri 10-5.
£8.21 an hour
- Being an expert across our wide range of retail products - There is more to our famous Nacho's than meets the eye!
- Ushering guests to their seats.
£8.50 an hour
- We want our customers to step in and feel M&S.
- You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
- Customers are at the heart of everything we do.
£19,133 - £21,236 a year
- As the role holder will be the first point of contact for enquiries from students and staff, you will have excellent customer care skills and be passionate…
£19,945 - £21,166 a year
- At Bristol City Council, we value having a workforce as diverse as the City we serve.
- We therefore welcome, develop and promote people from all sections of the…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The post holder will be required to admit/discharge and transfer patients, answer telephone enquiries, ensure the reception area is well organised and returning…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.