jobs in Frampton Cotterell
You refined by:
£16,991 a year
- You’ll be responsible for answering queries and making sure visitors can find everything they need for their visit.
£19,133 - £21,236 a year
- The role is a permanent grade D full-time post working 35 hours per week in a busy School Office.
- For further information about this role please contact Jane…
£30,506 a year
- Hold or be working towards an NVQ level 1 or 2 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject or have attained an appropriate level of knowledge through equivalent…
£8.21 an hour
- Your excellent communication skills will be fully utilised as you will be dealing with customers and their pets on a daily basis.
- Colleague of the Month Awards.
- Greet customers with enthusiasm, passion and personality - ensuring their journey is safe, easy and memorable.
- Help customers with any questions.
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
£23,754 - £26,715 a year
- Candidates who are successful at this stage of the process will then be invited to attend a final interview to meet the recruiting managers from the relevant…
- The post holder will be required to admit and discharge all patients, update the bed board answer telephone enquiries and keep admin up together.
- Manages the security elements for the office, such as ordering access passes for new starters and ensuring that the local team inform reception of any lost…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The role involves tasks of a practical nature and handling of pathology specimens: performing sample registration into laboratory computer system and pre…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.