jobs in Frampton Cotterell
You refined by:
£19,911 a year
- Handle queries from customers, providing advice on policy and processes relating to Civilian Personnel services.
- Some of the many benefits you will receive:
£18,065 a year
- Duties include collecting and transporting audio guides from the museum exit to the main reception and responding to visitor's queries.
£16,680 - £17,278 a year
- They work in many different departments and agencies across the breadth of the UK, delivering service to customers in.
- Answering face to face enquiries.
£8.79 an hour
At The Food Warehouse we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference.…
- We are looking for people to be Sales Assistant who have a positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working as part of a team.
£34,788 - £37,849 a year
- You will be part of a team driving forward systemic changes promoting keeping children safe in education.
- The Safeguarding in Education Team support schools,…
- Chief organiser for our directors (diaries, admin, the works).
- As PA and Office Co-Ordinator in an (overly simplistic nutshell) you will be;
£37,000 a year
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more).
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform.
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Cycle to work and voluntary Life assurance.
£300 a week
- Working parents can open an online childcare account and for every £8 they pay in, the government adds £2, up to a maximum of £2000 a year for each child or …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.