jobs in Fleetwood FY7
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- The children’s community services are developing to support integration and closer working in line with the introduction of Primary Care Networks across Fylde…
£9.72 an hour
- A can-do personality to engage with customers and the ability to demonstrate true service skills.
- Able to demonstrate that you’re passionate about home…
Job Purpose: Duties and Responsibilities: Skills & Experience…
£21,458 - £21,949 a year
- And social support to help our residents maintain their independence and to achieve their goals.
- Is able to take responsibility for managing and leading the…
- Ideally you will hold an NVQ / SVQ 3 or a QCF level 3 award certificate or diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent, and have relevant experience…
£11.50 an hour
- The ideal person for this role will have a passion for delivering high quality service, able to lead a team and deal with any issues which may arise.
- BS Social Care is one of the UK's leading recruitment specialist, specialising in sourcing and placing skilled workers into roles within the social care sector.
£8.21 - £9.50 an hour
- Set and communicate clear goals to the team, striving to consistently exceed sales targets, setting team members clear sales targets for every shift.
- Responsible for the opening/ closing of the store.
- Team Leaders work alongside the Store Manager to ensure that high levels of customer service & store…
£9.76 an hour
- A full UK driving licence and car is advantageous.
- Liaising with stakeholders and external agencies with local authorities, families, advocates, GPs, local…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.