jobs in Fleet GU51
- As a seasonal sales assistant, you will deliver outstanding customer service, being friendly and helpful to all customers… whilst keeping the shelves stocked…
£22,000 a year
- Deal with telephone, email and postal queries within 24 hours.
- Assist in preparation and sending of letters regarding safeguarding, change of terms & conditions…
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- What’s in it for you.
£35,211 - £40,792 a year
- Ranking 13th of all UK universities in the main Guardian League Table 2020 the University is also proud to hold the TEF Gold award for teaching quality from the…
- Use their communication skills to get to know our customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- You will be responsible for.
£8.26 an hour
- Serving drinks and food to our guests as per Company standard in a warm and friendly manner.
- We are currently recruiting for a talented, guest focused,…
£8.96 an hour
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
£500 a week
- Must enjoy the company of children although nannying is not required.
- Driver would be great as location is slightly remote.
- Be aware of products and their uses.
- You’ll be able to do this by being fanatical about delivering quality service, hotel standards and being knowledgeable about the products and services we offer.
£8.21 an hour
- Your job will be to provide a warm and efficient service to our customers and to prepare food and drinks to brand standard.
- We’d love to hear from you.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.