jobs in Fleet GU51
£1,145 - £2,291 a month
- Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults.
£8.60 - £9.60 an hour
- The Receptionist provides an overview of the home in support of the marketing and sales efforts.
- You will be responsible for greeting potential residents,…
- Access to shopping discounts with many leading UK retailers.
- Be a champion of hygiene, cleanliness and brand standards.
- Be proud of the service you deliver.
£8.21 an hour
- Of course, while youre creating a helpful and friendly customer experience, well be thinking of new ways to reward, develop and invest in you.
- You’ll be able to do this by being fanatical about delivering quality service, hotel standards and being knowledgeable about the products and services we offer.
£26,975 a year
- If you have any queries please contact People Services Recruitment Department on 0845 2 66 66 77 – Option 1 (internal 301 6500) quoting reference 16413.
- What our customers enjoy for breakfast, lunch and dinner - and anything in between - is your main responsibility.
- This role will require work with open-food.
Charles Kingsley's Church of England Primary Schoo...
- As the first point of call for visitors and enquiries made to school, you will need to be cheerful, enthusiastic, positive and have the capacity to communicate…
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
- Dealing with VIPs and High Net Worth individuals in a face to face environment, this role will be responsible for hosting customers and potential customers…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.