jobs in Fleet GU51
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
£18,669 - £20,037 a year
- You will be required to deal with telephone queries from both professionals and the general public and you should be able to communicate clearly and…
- As well as delivering exceptional customer service you will help the cinema to meet daily sales targets by recommending films and up-selling our premium seating…
Court Moor School
£8,738 - £9,203 a year
- To be successful, you will need a caring nature with excellent interpersonal skills as you will liaise many different stakeholders including parents, carers,…
- Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more.
- A discount card after 12 weeks that gives you 10% off your Sainsbury’s…
£22,000 a year
- Deal with telephone, email and postal queries within 24 hours.
- Assist in preparation and sending of letters regarding safeguarding, change of terms & conditions…
- As a Supervisor with New Look, you will work with your Store Manager to implement the ultimate shopping experience for our customers, ensuring they are given…
- General Assistant£9.00 Per hourMonday to Friday.
- 37.5 Hours per weekMeal provided on shiftLooking for a new challenge that will utilise your skill set?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.