jobs in Fleet GU51
- Processing expenses through the purchase ledger,.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Excel.
- The role will need to have a degree of flexibility as we constantly…
- The organisation seeks a Project Officer to join the GPT to help develop and scale-up the Adolescent Girls Investment Plan (AGIP) – an emerging alliance of 11…
- Make customers feel amazing and deliver the ultimate Superdry experience.
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers.
- You’ll also be managing diaries and correspondence, reconciling expenses, and liaising with any guests and enquiries that come through for your team.
- In-line with the above; ensure licensed products meet planned retail launch dates and flag any delays or issues to the Line Managerand relevant stakeholders…
- Manage changes to sales orders.
- Dynamic, with the ability to respond to challenging situations in an innovative manner.
- Generate and issue production orders.
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries.
- To be a successful Sales Team Member you will:
- Ability to relate information clearly and accurately, verbally and in written form, in a positive manner that yields cooperation.
- Ability to use MHE equipment.
- Always offer fast and friendly service to our customers from back or front of house.
- Work on the sales floors as needed.
- Working as part of a fast paced, flexible and energetic team to support the purchasing and delivery of all components, materials and services.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.