jobs in Fleet GU51
- Processing expenses through the purchase ledger,.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Excel.
- The role will require the ability to work with both internal and…
- You will go out of your way to help, serve and style customers making them feel amazing in our products and giving them a lasting impression of Superdry.
£18,000 a year
- Carrying out customer-facing duties in person, by telephone and using other electronic means in line with the Data Protection Act and Caldicott guidelines.
£7.60 an hour
- Asking the right questions to match customers with products.
- Contributing towards the overall sales performance of the store.
- You will need to be:
£19,911 a year
- Providing a comprehensive support service to the clinical staff of the MTF and professional front of house receptionist service to recruits, permanent staff and…
- You’ll also be managing diaries and correspondence, reconciling expenses, and liaising with any guests and enquiries that come through for your team.
£20,000 a year
- To provide basic advice to customers under the supervision of the Pharmacist, understanding when to refer on appropriately.
- Location - ACS and Woking Hospital.
£16,336 a year
- Hold a MJDI MA qualification or be prepared to complete the necessary training to that level or higher.
- To perform allocated tasks as directed by the Stores…
£9.05 an hour
- Offer solutions to customers with general mobile or network queries (we’ll teach you how to answer these!).
- Drive our customer experience by engaging in great…
- Suggesting the right extras - starters, second drinks, puddings, coffees - understanding that service and sales go hand in hand.
- What will you be doing?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.