jobs in Fleet GU51
- The organisation seeks a Project Officer to join the GPT to help develop and scale-up the Adolescent Girls Investment Plan (AGIP) – an emerging alliance of 11…
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- Lifestyle Voucher, Cash bonus and additional 2 days holiday awarded after 5 and 10 years’ service.
- Some examples of products are Fuel Tank Entrys, Smart…
£11.28 an hour
- Be a first point of contact for ALL general SEND calls, Dealing with enquires whenever possible.
- Local Authority within Surrey County Council.
- We are currently seeking recently experienced and Qualified Probation Officers (Diploma in Probation Studies or Qualified Probation Officer) to work within the…
£41 an hour
- Qualified HCPC registered Social Worker.
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- To be able to accurately assess information with the ability to work in a methodical manner, paying attention to detail.
£14 - £16 an hour
- Must Hold a valid CSCS Card.
- As a result of the thriving Hampshire Construction Industry we currently require CSCS Handyman with an immediate start.
- Provide the completed documents to Chevron Engineering Technology Centre (ETC) for validation.
- Should also have a co-operative and flexible attitude when…
- Must Hold a valid CPCS Card.
- For a full list of construction jobs we currently have available please visit https://www.3dpersonnel.com/jobs/.
- A teaching qualification is not essential, but you must have appropriate qualifications, have good communication and organizational skills and the passion to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.