jobs in Fleet GU51
You refined by:
£8.21 an hour
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
£9.05 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Up to £9.05 per hour benefits.
- LET’S HAMMER OUT THE DETAIL.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
£10 an hour
- The reception area in question needs 1 exceptional receptionist to cover the in newly refurbished prestigious building.
- Ensure the reception desk runs smoothly.
£8.35 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
£10,363 - £12,142 a year
- Be the first point of contact for telephone calls to Family Placement Team.
- You will also have excellent general administrative, telephone and message recording…
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
£16,345 a year
- Easthampstead Park Community School, Ringmead, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8FS.
- Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
- OFSTED rated ‘GOOD’ in all areas.
£10.63 an hour
- Manage New Birth notifications and children transferring in and out of the area.
- Undertakes clinic reception activities when required communicating directly…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.