jobs in Fleet GU51
You refined by:
- Our Apprentices work mainly from our offices in Reading or Bedfont Lakes in Feltham; depending on your role, you may also travel offsite to visit our customers…
- Support work includes dealing with outages, attacks on infrastructure and day to day enquiries from customers.
- The expected time for completion is 3-4 years.
- The role will allow you to gain a wide understanding of administration and Human Resources within a busy college environment.
£26,177 a year
- Drivers Licence - have a full manual UK or EEA driving licence before receiving a formal offer of appointment.
- Age - be at least 18 years of age.
£15,100 a year
- We offer our customers world-class expertise through our services and innovative technology-based products.
- Buy annual leave, flexible working, social events,…
£212 a week
- To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
£17,364 - £17,711 a year
- Hampshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults.
- Contract Type: Temporary (3 Years).
- Learns the Service Technician’s role, alternating time between a dedicated technical training school and the Dealership.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Have/be predicted to achieve 80 UCAS points, ideally including Biology and one other science.
- Performing your daily activities in compliance with applicable…
- In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000.
- For example, you may have been part of an engineering club at school…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.