jobs in Findon
£10 - £20 an hour
- Helping clients access the community.
- You would be expected to travel to the client’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the client and…
- These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay.
Cavell House Care Home
Shoreham by Sea
- NVQ Level 2 in Care (desirable but not necessary).
- Cavell house is a home offering residential nursing, respite and end of life care.
£10.50 - £11.00 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car.
- Perks of being directly employed:
- Mileage allowance, paid holidays and pension.
- The right to work in the UK.
- All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and a DBS check.
- In return brighterkind provide a variety of competitive benefits including a…
£9 an hour
- For more information in how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement.
- They’re adaptable, friendly, polite and caring.
- And, it means working flexibly to help them explore new interests, engage in physical exercise and activities…
£9.00 - £9.50 an hour
- QCF Diploma Level 2 / NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care or willingness to work towards.
- You will support during meal times, be involved in all activities…
£9.20 an hour
- As a Key Worker under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of our residents.
- From Carers to Kitchen Porters, Managers to Domestics you are sure to find you perfect role on Proud to Care.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.