jobs in Findon
You refined by:
Dining at Glyndebourne
- Barista trained is a bonus but not essential as full training will be given.
- During the Festival we are open for seven days a week and have a variety of shift…
£21,702 - £22,330 a year
- Benefits include; generous leave which starts at 21 days annually and builds with service, local government salary-related pension offered, as well as the…
£37,500 a year
- As a Design Consultant your role will deliver memorable service to our customers right from the very start of their journey while choosing their new Kitchen,…
£20,000 - £29,999 a year
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting or equivalent.
- Manage the safe handling of cash and cheques, including fundraising and prompt banking.
- Plus, you’ll need to be comfortable approaching customers with confidence.
- As a customer service assistant, you’ll spend a lot of time on your feet stocking…
- Able to handle demanding customers.
- Excellent listening and communications skills via all channels (telephone, letter, email, in person).
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- We are looking for someone with good working knowledge of IT and excellent administration and communication skills.
£32,258 - £37,579 a year
- This role focuses on assessing the flood risk implications of new development and therefore requires a range of skills and abilities including experience of…
- Be Podiatry BSc (Hons) degree level qualified (or equivalent).
- Have a valid HCPC pin number.
- This role requires the advanced assessment and treatment of…
£10 - £11 an hour
- Employee Assistance Programme– Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.