jobs in Findon
You refined by:
£8.21 an hour
- From welcoming customers into your store to making sure the shop floor’s spotless or lending a hand in the stockroom, you’ll take great pride in being the face…
- Bramber Primary School is committed to the protection and safeguarding of its children and this will be reflected throughout the recruitment process.
- You’ll need plenty of energy and stamina too, preferably with experience in a café, restaurant, bar or fast-food environment.
- What’s in it for you:
- You'll help ensure that the store is well stocked and a high level of store presentation is maintained and will be actively be involved in achieving the store…
- Many of our store managers started out on the shop floor.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility…
- We particularly invite applications from groups which are under-represented in our workforce such as older, female and ethnic minority candidates.
- A full UK/EU/EEA driving licence for at least 12 months with no more than 3 penalty points.
- Please note that we can only accept candidates over the age of 18 if…
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries.
- To be a successful Sales Team Member you will:
- The ability to interact and engage with customers on the sales floor.
- Giving expert gaming knowledge to our customers and ensuring we meet the candidates…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.