jobs in Findon
You refined by:
£25,533 a year
- Working in an Immigration Removal Centre isn’t just about keeping people detained.
- The Centre operates 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year and…
£35,000 a year
- We also offer a competitive pension, an employee discount scheme and free entry into a wide range of national museums and galleries, as well access to our own…
£9.50 an hour
- Due to the nature of the products manufactured, staff receive excellent product discount and listening sessions.
- Why would you want to work at B&W?
- The role of the Customer Service Officer (known at HSBC as a Business Specialist) is to deliver a professional face to face service experience to customers,…
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- Applications are welcomed from qualified Mental Health Nurses, Social Workers and Occupational Therapists.
- A dynamic and innovative Band 6 hospital Discharge…
£19,054 - £21,183 a year
- And you can download positive Competency writing samples for Band 2 and Band 3 applications.
- After two months’ service, you’ll be eligible to apply for a season…
£18,536 a year
- Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- This involves cooking and it would be desirable for the applicant to have basic cooking ability and a driving licence.
£2,000 - £17,652 a month
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
£22,293 a year
- Initial 12 week Prison Officer Entry Level Training (POELT) on full pay and expenses, with a NVQ Level 3 Diploma when you finish.
- Be at least 18 years old.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.