jobs in Ferrybridge
You refined by:
Sales Assistant (undo)
- Recommending and advising customers about our products.
- Keeping the store clean and tidy.
- Ensuring the store adheres to our Challenge 25 Policy.
£8.30 an hour
- Our Sales Assistants work alongside the management team and volunteers to ensure the efficient running of the store.
- This position is for 6 hours on Sunday.
- You must be fully flexible and be able to work weekends and weekdays.
- To be successful you must have retail experience and a desire to succeed in our dynamic retail environment.
- If you are ready for a fresh challenge apply now.
- Assisting customers with their queries using your product knowledge.
- Enjoy talking to people and be at ease approaching customers and demonstrating our products…
£8.41 an hour
- In addition, you will be required to undertake tasks such as stock intake, stock replenishment, stock take, store transfers, till transactions and general…
St Leonard's Hospice
Sherburn in Elmet
Now hiring at 8 Finkle Hill, Sherburn in Elmet,…
- Our Sales Assistants are the face of Mountain Warehouse so we are always on the lookout for people who think they can bring that something extra to our stores.
- We are looking for people to be Sales Assistant who have a positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working as part of a team.
RSPCA Barnsley & District Branch
- Charity Shop or Retail / Sales experience is desirable together with a passion for working in a busy retail environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.