jobs in Ferrybridge
You refined by:
Customer Assistant (undo)
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- What’s in it for you.
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and…
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What’s in it for you:
- Many of our store managers started out on the shop floor.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility…
- Serving them their cup of tea, made just the way they like it.
- Ages 21 - 24, £7.70 Per Hour during probation rising to £7.83 Per Hour after probation.
Georgio's Fish Bar
- Duties include serving customers, counter till duties, cleaning and general takeaway duties.
- Will suit local applicant due to part time hours.
- This is a telephone based position, where you will be the first point of contact for market leading brands, answering calls, speaking to and new and existing…
We have removed 8 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.