jobs in Ferrybridge
You refined by:
Wakefield WF2 (undo)
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The post holder will be responsible working within our busy booking department , receiving calls from patients and health care professionals.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- To combat social inequality, prejudice, stigma and ignorance.
- Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a…
- Ensure the work area is kept tidy at all times.
- We are currently recruiting General Operatives to work at our Wakefield site.
- This is a full-time position.
Wakefield and District Housing Limited
£10,854 - £11,967 a year
- This post also requires applicants to have a valid UK driving licence and daily access to a vehicle in order to travel throughout the district and to other…
- Wakefield Council is wholly committed to ensuring children and vulnerable adults are fully supported and safe.
- Based in a friendly, busy and dynamic team, you will be required to work proactively with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- From 6 April 2017, Tier 2 skilled worker applicants, applying for entry clearance into the UK, must present a criminal record certificate from each country they…
- Target driven - this is a sales position, you will be selling customers their dream holidays so having a proven sales record is advantageous.
£28,500 a year
- If you are invited to interview, you must bring any academic qualification certificates and evidence you hold as applicable, photo ID, proof of Eligibility to…
£17,175 a year
- Respond to queries relating to area of work, redirecting where required.
- For more information about the recruitment process, benefits and allowances and answers…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.