jobs in Ferrybridge
£35,000 - £38,000 a year
- Have excellent organisational skills with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- You will be focusing on ideas for different wants to talent pool,…
£100,000 - £120,000 a year
- Not quite sure what this role should be called? chief ideas officer, creative soothsayer, evangelist....
- Unorthodox but hugely impressive approach to winning…
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Copy writing for digital and social media.
- Experience of dealing with the press and media.
- You must have knowledge of website content management systems ideally…
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Key responsibilities include but aren't limited to the following : Training and motivating a team of fellow professionals on SAP systems, promote the use of SAP…
£70,000 - £90,000 a year
- Working closely with the Executive Director and other sales leaders to create the sales visions, strategies and operational delivery plans for the whole sales…
£25,000 - £40,000 a year
- 2 vacancies with a growing, successful practice in Sheffield.
- Liaising with clients to answer technical VAT queries.
- VAT Specialists needed at varying levels.
£20,000 - £30,000 a year
- A graduate with ideally 2 years experience in a marketing, communication or events role.
- Experience of managing social media channels.
£27,000 - £32,000 a year
- You will be expected to lead and motivate a team of operatives to work safely, producing excellent quality products on time for our customers.
£60,000 - £80,000 a year
- Previously worked a role which covers the full mix marketing and brand position, driving digital presence at a senior level.
£70,000 - £80,000 a year
- A proactive sales leader, that will be able to develop and implement a sales strategy.
- The Sales Director for Bluespot Furniture will be responsible for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.