jobs in Ferrybridge
You refined by:
Castleford Medical Practice
- Receive incoming telephone calls promptly and courteously and recording messages correctly in the message book, transferring calls and messages to the Doctor,…
£20,214 a year
- Our A2(AO) case officers work as part of busy administrative support teams, dealing with a range of bankruptcy & compulsory liquidation cases.
£30,000 a year
- Search – SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.You will gain a Aim Awards Level 3 Diploma in…
- Under supervision undertake reception duties, being the first point of contact for visitors, parents and pupils, answering routine telephone and face to face…
£26,786 a year
- Hold a full CAT B driving licence that is valid for you to drive in the UK (Category B is a vehicle up to 3500kgs MAM with up to 8 passenger seats and is the…
- And development activities that will lead to a Level 3 in Human Resources.
- Interacting with staff through a wide range of queries providing information and…
Park Row Properties (Castleford) Ltd
- Updating the sales progression sheet daily to ensure that business is tracked.
- Producing sales particulars and window cards.
- Manage all social media platforms.
- Does a fast paced environment suit you?
- Recognised national qualifications of L3 Business Administrator.
- 18 months consisting of rotations of 6 months in each…
- Managing and growing our client's social media accounts across multiple channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
£26,254 a year
- Competency in a range of computer applications and ICT including google products and Microsoft.
- Three A2 levels at Grade C or higher, or the equivalent or a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.