jobs in Faversham ME13
£16.00 - £16.50 an hour
- Must hold in date and valid Blue CPCS card, minimum 2 working references, full PPE and right to work in the UK.
£37 - £40 an hour
- All applicants must have a relevant qualification within Physiology and previous professional clinical experience.
- BSE Accreditation or equivalent desirable.
Synergy Medical Recruitment
- Synergy Medical are looking for experienced Care Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in Kent and…
- I am working with a Hospice in Kent that are looking for a consultant to start from the 9th December until the 4th January.
Eden Brown Education
- You will ideally have relevant teaching or training experience along with a teaching or training qualification.
- A recognised teaching qualification (min PTLLS).
- FREE fast track registration – including in training and occupational health clearance.
- Our client is happy to consider all availability, including part time…
- The client is happy for candidates to work two days per week from home and for an exceptionally well suited candidates, they might consider three days from home…
£9.27 an hour
- Closely supporting the Home Manager, you will actively participate and supervise in the delivery of care to the residents, ensuring that their physical, social,…
£65 - £75 an hour
- To refer a colleague please visit our website here http://www.riglocums.com/doctor-jobs/refer-a-candidate/ or contact me directly – you can obtain referral…
- 2 reference covering past three years (at least 01 from the current employer).
- Must be fully registered with the GMC with License to practice.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.