jobs in Farringdon
£25,740 - £27,192 a year
- Lewisham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and…
£10.55 - £11.65 an hour
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and…
- Support sales by assisting in merchandising and display projects as is needed.
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, including repetitive…
Secret Intelligence Service
£33,800 - £42,700 a year
- Candidates who are successful at the half day assessment centre will then be invited to attend a two-day assessment centre, in London, which is the final stage…
- Our sales assistants are given the opportunity to develop their skills and may work on the cash desk or support the delivery team with product deliveries.
- The role will be responsible for the research and arrangement of events, support groups, training sessions and interventions with professionals and community…
- Work within a fast paced experience.
- Support the Buying team with daily admin.
- Proficient in Excel and Word - you need to be at a proficient at Excel in…
- Plus, you’ll need to be comfortable approaching customers with confidence.
- You DON'T need any previous retail experience.
- What you’ll get in return.
£8.21 an hour
- As a Reception Team Member you will also enjoy:
- Discounts off many high street retailer and mobile phone providers.
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink.
£10.05 an hour
- You’ll ensure we meet our financial targets by making customers want to return and by selling products and packages on the night, ranging from traditional…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.