jobs in Farringdon
You refined by:
£23,500 a year
- You always present and maintain a professional approach to both internal and external customers and you love the variety of looking after the meeting rooms,…
£9 - £11 an hour
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determine the purpose of calls, and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department, ensuring professional telephone…
£11.08 an hour
- The Salvation is a worldwide Christian church and registered charity with an extensive social remit, providing a range of social and community services.
£23,000 a year
- To ensure telephone and email etiquette is professional and adhered to at all times, including the answering and directing of calls via the switchboard and…
£24,054 - £24,927 a year
- We are looking for a Receptionist to work at our busy Green House Centre in Hackney.
- You will be the first point of contact for people accessing the service,…
- To actively assist in the operation of an efficient, professional and welcoming admission point within the legal requirements of the Gaming act, other…
- As the first point of contact, you will greet members and guests as they arrive, answer any queries they may have face to face or over the phone, demonstrate…
£10 - £13 an hour
- You will be responsible for answering incoming telephone calls and connecting to the appropriate person within the business.
£19,500 - £22,425 a year
- Ability to resolve queries in a timely manner.
- To provide a pleasant and efficient telephone service for patients, doctors, visitors, staff and any other…
£8.21 an hour
- You will be expected to provide a helpful and professional service, answer face to face enquiries as well as over the telephone.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.