jobs in Farringdon
£17,139 a year
- Give a warm welcome and answering queries in a caring and helpful way, making sure everyone feels valued.
- As a Member of the Front of House Team / Receptionist…
£18,065 - £19,171 a year
- The post holder will work as part of a team, to help make the resources of the library and information service available to all customers, including those at a…
£17,988 - £19,502 a year
- They work in many different departments and agencies across the breadth of the UK, delivering service to customers in.
- Answering face to face enquiries.
- Booking and amending appointments, answering the phone, updating patient records.
- Previous administration or reception experience.
- The role as a Receptionist:
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
£45,000 a year
- Whether youre greeting customers for the first time in store or visiting them in their own homes, you'll take time to listen to their wants and needs and…
£22,143 - £24,949 a year
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Waiting List Coordinator to work within the Admissions teams at both the Watford and St Albans sites.
£28,000 a year
- They will include business partnering across sales, marketing and procurement, providing financial support by analysing performance and areas for improvement…
£28,000 a year
- UK driving licence – during the field sales role you will be expected to spend a significant time driving, thereafter your base will be St Albans AL1 2RE and…
- You must be aged at least 18 years or over, and you’ve held an UK/EU manual driving licence for at least 12 months (with no more than 6 points on your licence).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.