jobs in Farringdon
You refined by:
Romford RM7 (undo)
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
£9.50 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
£9.03 an hour
- Discounts off many high street retailer and mobile phone providers.
- (Due to the working hours you must be 18 or older to be considered).
- Hours are 11pm to 7am.
£17,355 - £18,334 a year
- Barking & Dagenham College are looking to appoint a hardworking, enthusiastic, professional Reception & Switchboard Officer, who will have excellent…
We love our customers. They’re just like our Customer Service Assistants – people who want to get on with stuff, get things done and get hands-on too. That’s…
£18,000 - £25,343 a year
- One which calls for the collaboration of the industrys finest professionals.
- Knowledge of access planning processes and systems.
- Its a real team effort.
- As the first person customers meet when they come to our home, your role is vital.
- You’ll need a courteous telephone manner and be able to reply promptly to…
£46,000 a year
- Retail and sales experience is preferable but not essential.
- Explain key documents to customers so they are clear on what they are receiving as part of their…
- Possess HGV Class 2 Licence.
- IM Level 2 £37531 (OLEC 2 or equivalent).
- IM Level 3 £44790(OLEC 3 or equivalent and experience of managing small teams).
£17,036 a year
- As an Apprentice the successful applicant will be completing the Health Care Support Worker Level 2 apprenticeship on a fixed term contract of 16 months.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.