jobs in Fareham PO15
You refined by:
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
£8.50 an hour
- We’re opening new stores, offering more choice, more products and more of what we do best: putting our customers first.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
£27,293 a year
- If you are successful, we will invite you to stage 2 of the online tests, to see if you have the right natural strengths and preferences to become a prison…
£8.75 an hour
- By putting our customers first, we’re providing quality products, at competitive prices and a convenient shopping experience.
- You enjoy putting customers first.
£11.78 an hour
- As a Control Room Operator at G4S, you’ll ensure the safety of our customers staff, their buildings and assets, through ensuring continuous and effective…
£22,668 - £24,759 a year
- Educated to QCF Level 2 (to include Maths and English) OR work experience deemed to have brought the postholder to a comparable level.
£9.36 an hour
- Support children with special educational needs getting to and from school.
- Help children with special educational needs (SEN) get to and from school and ensure…
Kings Worthy Primary School
- If you are organised, have a positive outlook and can work efficiently in a busy School environment, we welcome your application.
£8.62 - £10.20 an hour
- The Receptionist provides an overview of community information to those enquiries in support of the marketing and sales efforts.
- What we will give you.
£1,145 - £2,291 a month
- Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.