jobs in Falmouth
£22,585 a year
- The ideal candidates will possess an NVQ Level 4 qualification in Advice and Guidance for a Level 6 Diploma in Career Guidance and Development and will require…
£8.30 an hour
- Our Sales Assistants work alongside the management team and volunteers to ensure the efficient running of the store.
£9.50 an hour
- As a Site Operative at SUEZ recycling and recovery UK, you’ll be contributing to an ever growing established company that’s helping customers reduce their…
£18,700 - £20,800 a year
- This will involve sending works to our contractors, creating purchase orders, invoicing, liaising with customers and all other admin works required.
- You`ll carry out viewings for our lettings properties, always looking for new opportunities to help our customers through our other products and services.
- In this role you’ll be providing outstanding service to customers by offering advice and direction based on their needs, be it a jacket for walking the dog or…
£20,200 - £22,500 a year
- Appointment to the post will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- Bandwidth hours will be 8am to 9pm.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
- Customers are at the heart of everything we do.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- We are looking to appoint a cheerful and motivated person to work within our busy centre.
- The Royal Cornwall Hospital is the only major trauma centre for…
£8.21 an hour
- As a Store Colleague/Sales Assistant it will be your responsibility to ensure our customers receive the first class customer service that they have come to…
Be the first to see new jobs in Falmouth
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.