jobs in Falmouth
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£9 an hour
- You will support individuals with various activities and accessing the local community.
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions…
£24,703 a year
- A full and current UK/EU driving license and willingness to drive Hft vehicles as and when required is essential.
- Build confidence to develop interests.
£8.75 an hour
- A car owner would be preferred.
- At least 1 years experience in a mental health/learning disability environment preferred but not essential.
£8.77 an hour
- Leonard Cheshire welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
- A satisfactory disclosure check (PVG membership in Scotland) is required for this…
Havencare (South West)
- Supporting a young man 1:1 with all aspects of daily life and skills teaching, supporting him to manage his phobias and ensuring he feels safe, improve his…
Westcountry Case Management Ltd
£10.06 - £11.15 an hour
- A full, valid driving licence.
- We are now seeking a part time Support Worker to provide personal and domestic care to our client, a young man with cerebral…
£8.75 - £12.00 an hour
- A full clean driving licence is preferred, although not essential.
- Supporting the service user to access the community and to promote independence.
£9 an hour
- You will work with disabled adults and children, which may be in their homes, educational settings and wider community, supporting a high quality personalized…
Green Light PBS Ltd.
£17,238 a year
- To empathise with customers needs and support individuals to overcome obstacles to live the lifestyle they deserve.
- To encourage feedback and honesty.
£9.00 - £9.80 an hour
- You must be a driver with a valid driving licence, ideally with access to car, though pool cars available.
- Support to gain Care Certificate, NVQ 2 and NVQ 3.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.