jobs in Falmouth
You refined by:
Care Assistant (undo)
£10.25 - £10.50 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car.
- Based in Warwickshire in central England – and with branches across the country – Helping Hands is recruiting and…
£8.26 an hour
- It’s about making sure our residents never lose their dignity or sense of individuality as you get involved in general activities within the care home.
£10 - £15 an hour
- 3 months experience in health care or support work.
- We provide staffing solutions to our clients ensuring that our care assistants and nurses provide services…
£8.37 an hour
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification.
Philiphaugh Manor Care Home
- To answer the telephone and either forward calls or take messages in a capable and professional manner.
- Serve as the Key Worker for a small number of residents…
Tregolls Manor Homes Ltd
- Caring for up to 25 residents within a good team.
- Care Assistant required for 30 hours over five days per week, comprimising of shifts of 08:00-14:00 and 16:00…
£9.00 - £16.40 an hour
- Nurseplus are looking for experienced and reliable Healthcare Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential and Nursing homes in…
- Our local branch is situated in Lemon Street, just a 2 minute walk from Truro Cathedral and only a short distance from Truro train station.
- I require a care assistant to join our Care Home for the Elderly.
- Duties include assisting with personal care, serving meals, some domestic duties.
Penlee Residential Care Home
£9.50 an hour
|Easily apply to this job without a CV|
- We require an experienced Care Assistant to work 24 - 35 hours depending on candidate.
- Applicants who would prefer night duties are welcome to apply - those of…
Be the first to see new jobs in Falmouth
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.