jobs in Falmouth
You refined by:
- Support our shops to give customers the best possible experience in store, to make sure they have a fantastic time and come back again and again!
- Where do you want me to volunteer?
- Volunteers need to be reliable with good organisational skills, listening skills and be empathetic.
- What will I be doing?
- Providing support and a listening ear by making and/or receiving telephone calls to/from people with dementia and carers of people with dementia.
- Ideally we are looking for someone that can give approximately 1 - 2 hours a week including willingness to attend the regular Committee meetings.
- We are looking for people to volunteer as telephone befrienders at our Cornwall Office, Alzheimer's Society, Woodbine Farm Business Centre,Threemilestone,Truro,…
- We are looking for a Social Media Co-ordinator to be responsible for the management of the Cornwall Branch's social media platforms and the development of their…
- This role does not require a criminal records check and does not involve driving.
- We are looking for a volunteer to support the Community Fundraiser for Devon,…
- All volunteers have free access to the Employee Access Programme which provides free, confidential assistance with any work, personal or family issue.
- You will be part of a team providing people with dementia and their carers the chance for social interaction in a safe and supportive environment.
- Days and times are flexible although we are looking for someone who might be able to volunteer for a morning or afternoon on two days per week.
Be the first to see new jobs in Falmouth
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.