jobs in Exeter EX4
East Devon District Council
£19,945 - £22,021 a year
- A valid driving licence and your own car are essential (reasonable adjustments may be possible according to the Equality Act).
- Job Types: Part-time, Permanent.
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- You’ll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the tills, stock our shelves and, most importantly, help our customers.
£6.63 - £8.41 an hour
- Taking pride in making our customers smile.
- We can offer you a challenging, fast-paced but most importantly fun environment.
- A thirst for Coffee knowledge.
- Providing excellent service to customers, you will be involved in selling services and products face-to-face after gaining a full insight into individual…
£9.00 - £9.30 an hour
- You’ll need to make sure you work through your tasks quickly and thoroughly to get the store looking perfect for our customers.
- RequirementsMust be 21 or overYou need to hold a DPSI or Community Interpreting qualification or any Interpreting Related QualificationAll Interpreters are…
- Newcross Healthcare are searching for seasoned Support Workers to join us in delivering outstanding care and support to adults and children with learning…
- Our applicants now have access to video interviewing, so rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
£8.25 an hour
- Can you work flexible hours to provide the best service to our customers?*.
- The passion you have for the highest quality fresh food and drink relates directly…
The Balfour Arms
- To greet customers and offer correct menus; answer questions about menu offerings; process food and drink orders; carry food and drink from kitchen and bar to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.