jobs in Exeter EX4
You refined by:
- A full current UK Driving Licence (for at least 2 years).
- You will be providing invaluable help in the operation of shops by helping to distribute donated items…
- At the end of this page you will see the Society's Volunteer Registration Form and Diversity Monitoring Form.
- Step 3: Download and complete a registration form.
- All volunteers have free access to the Employee Access Programme which provides free, confidential assistance with any work, personal or family issue.
- Lead Volunteers support the Volunteer Co-ordinator in identifying opportunities for development, which might include using your own local knowledge and…
- This enables access to various health/medical appointments, social activities, shopping, transport and other community services.
- An individual risk assessment, parental consent and safeguarding considerations will be required for those aged 15 - 17.
- Young People and this role.
- Dealing with enquiries from people wanting to borrow a wheelchair (or other equipment) by telephone, face to face and online.
- Serving customers, taking cash and proving good all-round customer service.
- You can get involved as much or as little as you like by: sorting out stock; putting…
- Contact local groups and arrange to speak to them about MND and the work of the Branch/Group.
- Publicise Branch/Group activities and events.
- We are looking for someone who is computer literate with high levels of organisational and administrative skills, We are looking for somebody who can commit to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.