jobs in Exeter EX3
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The UK Border Agency requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post.
£21,236 a year
- We combine world-class teaching with world-class research, achieving a Gold rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework Award 2017.
- 39 days leave per year.
- Exeter College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
- It is our responsibility to offer a reliable service that ensures that our customers receive the right product, in the right place, at the right time.
- As one of our Receptionist we are looking for you to have excellent customer service skills, communication skills, can think on their feet and works well under…
£22,627 a year
- It is essential for the position that you have a full driving licence.
- If you are interested and would like further information please read the Job Description…
- For further details or an informal discussion please contact Matt Law, ICT In-House Services Team Leader on 01305 222 449 or alternatively email at Matt.Law…
- Provided with ongoing training, you will be equipped with specialist knowledge to confidently advise on an extensive range of holiday packages and tailor-made…
- Our stores are successful when we all work together to deliver a great experience for our customers, and our people make the difference.
Devon County Council
£18,426 - £19,171 a year
- You will need to develop specialist knowledge in related areas and will be allocated administrative tasks as required within the team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.