jobs in Exeter EX3
£26,000 a year
- You could be arranging meetings, booking flights and handling claims one day to then visiting trade shows, sourcing props or buying costumes for Halloween,…
- The ability to interact and engage with customers on the sales floor.
- Giving expert gaming knowledge to our customers and ensuring we meet the candidates…
£10.26 - £11.25 an hour
- Attention to detail whilst working in a fast paced, pressurized environment.
- The warehouse operative role is critical to the success of UPS and has a direct…
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
- Delivery of medication to Well customers from store.
- The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevent…
Devon County Council
£23,369 - £26,317 a year
- 2 x Full Time (37 Hours per week), 1 x Part Time (14.8 hours per week).
- Devon County Council’s Traffic Management Group is seeking keen, self-motivated and…
£27,511 - £30,942 a year
- The post-holder will support the implementation of the University's Education Strategy and the Access and Participation Plan through the role that they…
£10 an hour
- To project a high quality UPS image both internally and externally and provide the highest quality service to our customers at all times.
£18,709 a year
- You will work closely with the Research Administrator in the Exeter Climate Systems Research Group and will be part of the College Operations Directorate.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.