- A full driving licence is essential for some roles.
- As a casual bank support worker, you’ll also support people to do things in their community; from shopping…
- The individuals enjoy a wide range of activities in the community for example picnics, trains, swimming, horse-riding, going out for meals, music and arts clubs…
- As a support worker you’ll also support to do things in their community; from shopping, to accessing the the things they enjoy.
- A full driving licence is highly desirable.
- During the current COVID-19 pandemic, in addition to ‘regular’ shifts, bank workers may be asked to provide back-up…
- As a support worker you’ll also support people to do things in their community; from shopping and going on day trips to sport and visiting day centres.
- The team aim to enable the people they support to increase their independence and live as full and rich life as possible; there’s lots of variety.
£9.99 an hour
- To coordinate and provide support to residents of projects and / or, to visit people in their homes or in the community and coordinatore and provide housing…
£38,890 - £44,503 a year
- You will be responsible for individual and group interventions, diagnostic and cognitive assessments, MDT working, risk assessments, facilitate staff reflective…
£8.21 an hour
- Serve food and drink to customers and guests as directed.
- Promote a good company image to customers and guests by using positive customer service practices.
£190 - £260 a day
- Investigate highly complex financial queries on income and expenditure, carrying out regular complicated analytical reviews, predicting income, development of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.