jobs in Exeter EX3
You refined by:
Newton Abbot TQ13 (undo)
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- It will be an essential requirement for newly qualified social workers to demonstrate that they have completed The Assessed and Supported Year in Employment …
£15,839 a year
- By tracking children's learning and development and liaising with their parents.
- Experience of working with children and families.
£8.38 an hour
- Providing friendly, considerate customer service (and really getting to know customers).
- 10% discounts on all food products, including 20% on own brand at…
- Our ambitious Jewson Newton Abbot branch are looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor who can proactively drive sales and achieve targets as part of…
- Ideally you will have completed a residency training programme in clinical pathology and be a specialist (ACVP/ECVCP) or FRCPath qualified.
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- You will be someone who can be sharp and look outside the box to work in a busy, but rewarding environment to organise administration duties from reports to…
- Carrying out administrative activities within agreed deadlines.
- Carry out administration to ensure contract requirements are met.
£8.36 an hour
- You’ll ensure the safety of our customers staff, their buildings and assets, whilst providing excellent customer service with a smile.
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents.
- 1 day per week (Saturday 8am-4pm).
- Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care as a…
Butler Rose Ltd
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for a varied accounting role including purchase ledger management, bank reconciliations, expense…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.