jobs in Exeter EX3
You refined by:
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
£17,000 - £22,000 a year
- My client is looking to hear from candidates who can develop strong relationships with customers, have excellent communication skills and are able to offer…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Be fully conversant with handling of reservation enquiries.
- Are you looking for a Receptionist role in the Crediton area?
- Start date: immediate £8.50 p/h +.
£16,500 - £18,000 a year
- Answering queries over phone or email.
- Tate are working with a luxury boutique venue to recruit a full-time receptionist.
J L G Pitts
- The farm is set in a beautiful rural location but with no public transport so candidates must be able to get yourself to work and the college placement.
£8.75 an hour
- Develop an action plan to improve your community, which is focussed around the 3 pillars of Co-op’s community plan; health and wellbeing, endangered spaces and…
£25,000 a year
- You will be required to travel between multiple schemes as required, a Full UK Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
£8.93 an hour
- We are currently looking for an Assistant Porter - Warehouse to join our team on a 6 month, fixed-term contract and support our supply chain and fulfilment…
Bow Medical Practice
- Offer support to the Practice administration team and project a positive and friendly image to patients and other visitors, either in person or via the…
- Talking to customers and offering information in a confident, friendly and professional manner, providing our customers with a great service, making them want…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.