jobs in Exeter EX3
You refined by:
- You’ll ensure the aircraft and our customers are prepared for landing, helping customers to disembark the aircraft safely and efficiently with a lasting…
£26,187 - £28,997 a year
- Work with customers to understand their needs and expectations.
- Explain to customers what can be done.
- Provide project management support in establishing,…
£20,100 a year
- You will need to be a car driver as there will travel between sites where children and young people maybe present (Schools, NHS premises, homes etc).
- Free Accommodation is available if you live more than 20 miles away from home.
- You will also receive 2 Free Theme park tickets to allow friends/family to come…
£425 - £500 a day
- Knowledge and experience of managing the test activities and the fundamental test process.
- South West Contract £425-500 per day.
£23,673 - £26,119 a year
- Proven ability to communicate information, in a variety of ways, clearly, professionally, timely and concisely to a range of suppliers and customers who have…
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
£37,000 a year
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more).
£19,964 - £20,770 a year
- The successful candidate will need to possess NVQ level 3, health and social care (or equivalent), and have an understanding of dementia and the needs of those…
£24,000 a year
- Roles at NHS Digital are subject to a basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.