jobs in Enfield EN1
You refined by:
Team Leader (undo)
- In addition to providing leadership and support to the Team members you will be providing a superior standard of service to our customers and making sure…
£25,252 a year
- Have a full, clean driving licence to travel and cover work allocated on the rota (Support at Home roles only).
- Part time, 30 hours per week.
£8.95 an hour
- You'll support the management team in the day to day business activities and driving sales, alongside the development and delivery of excellent customer service…
£10 an hour
- A wide range of high street retail discounts.
- Free meals on shift plus discount on all of Gail’s amazing food and drinks.
£9.67 an hour
- To drive sales, you’ll give regular feedback on performance to your team and deliver training and coaching on sales behaviours, product knowledge and much more.
- We are looking for great people to join our well established team.
£23,000 a year
- The role you have been offered requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults or in an environment that deems necessary, the hiring manager will inform…
£23,000 a year
- As a Team Leader you will help us deliver this guest experience by working on the bar and floor, whilst coaching and developing your team.
£11.73 an hour
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification.
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays.
- Use your talent to guide and motivate each member of the store team to drive sales in store.
- Work with the Store Manager to set the daily sales and KPI target…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.