You refined by:
Care Assistant (undo)
£8.21 an hour
- Our home is situated near Forty Hill, a pleasant residential area of Enfield, within walking distance of shops and on a local bus route.
- What you’ll be doing.
- One of the UK’s leading care home providers, Care UK run over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK that provide residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life…
- Your role as a Caremark Care assistants would include helping clients with tasks such as: · Help with washing & dressing · Shopping & meal preparation ·…
£10.55 an hour
- At Allied we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
- For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy…
- Kenwood has been rated Good by the CQC, it is a charming converted Victorian home for up to 32 older people who require nursing care or who are living with…
£9.05 - £9.33 an hour
- The care home is close to several shops, eateries and is a 15-minute walk from Woolwich Dockyard train station, providing direct access to London.
£10.50 - £10.75 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car is desirable, however you can walk, cycle or take public transport to visit customers (travel expenses reimbursed).
£8.30 - £9.00 an hour
- Our own Learning Academy including development programmes including supported NVQs at Levels 2, 3 and 5.
- Support from a highly qualified management team.
£9.70 an hour
- Henry Nihill House is a care home with nursing for 30 older people some of whom also may have physical disabilities.
- Role requirements and key tasks:
- Our home is set in beautiful landscaped gardens, in a peaceful residential area of Enfield, close to local shops and around the corner from public transport.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.