You refined by:
Hemel Hempstead (undo)
- We are currently looking for Christmas Casuals at Home Counties North Mail Centre (Hemel Hempstead), HP2 7DX.
- Being proactive and detailed focused is key.
£9 an hour
- You'll need to be well organised with great communication skills and ready to learn how to lead your team of colleagues in store to maximise sales and profit…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Your role will also involve moving ambulances and vehicles so a UK driving licence is required and for you to be willing to undertake training for a C1 licence.
£22,400 - £29,200 a year
- Be responsible for the management and administration of the team support desk and data governance tools.
- Competent across the Microsoft Office Suite.
The Forward Trust
Hemel Hempstead HP3
£23,500 a year
- You will be working with a team of experienced practitioners and clinicians in a fast paced remand prison.
- Services are designed to deliver Psychosocial Drug…
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and remain close to the detail and working to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Someone who can work independently;
£9.48 an hour
- NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly…
£27,293 a year
- Initial 12 week Prison Officer Entry Level Training (POELT) on full pay and expenses, with a NVQ Level 3 Diploma when you finish.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Thanks to your warm, friendly manner, helpful approach and great product knowledge, customers will keep coming back to us every time they need to tick those to…
£21,000 a year
- Assess to our Colleague Assistance Programme, where you can speak to a trained counsellor on any issues including, money troubles, alcohol and drug abuse,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.