jobs in Enfield EN1
- You will develop and motivate your team in maximising sales opportunities whilst providing our customers with the highest possible level of service.
- Full, clean driving licence required.
- Ensure a courteous service is provided to internal and external customers.
- Front line customer facing experience.
- BMI Healthcare is fully committed to safeguarding the welfare of all children and young people, and vulnerable adults by taking all reasonable steps to protect…
£41,826 a year
- 2 years clinical endoscopy experience, 1 year senior.
- Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
Barnet, Enfield & Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust
£79,860 - £107,668 a year
- The Generic / Neurodevelopmental Service CAMHS Teamprovides a comprehensive range of assessment and therapeutic interventions, and consultation to professionals…
Newstaff Employment Services Ltd.
£620 a week
- At least 2 years experiance driving HGV2 in a multi drop position.
- A minimum of 3 points on licence.
- Newstaff Employment Services are recruiting on behlaf of…
General All Purpose Plastics Ltd.
- Deal with enquiries and/or complaints from customers in a courteous, professional manner.
- Flexible to drive the company vehicle delivering our products to…
- Our drivers are responsible for moving stock (mainly plasterboard and insulation products) in a safe and professional manner from our branches to our customers.
£28,355 a year
- Have a vision for what outstanding learning, teaching and assessment should look like in the teaching of computing.
- Interviews will take place w/c 2 March 2020.
£16,000 - £18,000 a year
- Bonus’ available based on sales and store performance (Monthly).
- If you would like an informal chat to discuss this superb opportunity to join my client, please…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.