£66,450 - £69,833 a year
- Facilitate the role of local teaching school alliances and broker effective training.
- Develop the School and Early Years Improvement Service (SEYIS) traded…
£73,557 - £89,319 a year
- The post will require you to provide strong leadership and management of the Council's work in SEN ensuring that statutory responsibilities are met and that…
£87,523 - £91,119 a year
- You will provide the Council's strategic leadership on school improvement, with an emphasis upon ensuring that the Local Authority is a highly effective systems…
- Our client, a highly successful Primary School in Enfield is currently looking to recruit a School Welfare Officer to work in their medical room.
- To deliver a high-quality service that reduces risk and vulnerability and keeps children, young people and the community safe.
- Full product training will be provided.
- What we are looking for Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar phone based role with great customer…
- You will play an important role in supporting the Council to deliver Meridian Water including project delivery, meanwhile uses, environmental and community…
- The role: You will coordinate the traffic of colleagues, deliveries and customers entering and leaving the yard whilst operating the barrier system to ensure…
- We are seeking a highly capable and motivated planning professional to join our Infrastructure Planning Team to help administer the borough’s ambitious…
- You will develop and motivate your team in maximising sales opportunities whilst providing our customers with the highest possible level of service.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.