jobs in Enfield EN1
UK Government - Government Communication Service
£18,200 a year
- Be in their final two years at university or a 2019 graduate – in a communications related subject (awarded or expected) or.
- Organising events across the UK;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and remain close to the detail and working to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Someone who can work independently;
- Able to handle long and short term multiple tasks, whilst working in a high stress, fast paced environment.
- Improve flow of product through Site.
£12.00 - £12.50 an hour
- Answer incoming calls from tenants and divert there calls to right member of staff.
- For this role, you must have good telephone manner, must be organized, have…
- Answer the telephone and divert calls to appropriate staff members.
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar role is required.
- Communicating with customers directly via phone and email.
- Resolving conflicts and setting appropriate expectations with customers.
- Answering the telephone and taking reservations.
- Handling the cash register and billing.
- You are involved from the guest's booking, arrival in the hotel,…
£10.00 - £10.55 an hour
- Unloading, checking and booking in inventory.
- Temporary Picking and packing - Stratford.
- Picking, packing and loading inventory.
- Any other duties as requested.
- You’ll be quick to build a rapport with customers through listening and acknowledging their needs.
- The role of an Optical Assistant offers more responsibility…
- Assist the onsite engineering team to complete either under guidance or independently assigned PPM’s and reactive tasks in a timely and professional manner in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.