jobs in Enfield EN1
- Have a positive attitude toward customers.
- These are multifunctional and diverse roles which will see the applicant working across a wide range of channels,…
- The ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for this post.
- You will also be responsible for investigating complaints of anti-social behaviour, working in partnership with the Community Safety Unit, Police and other…
- Duties within this role will consist of customer services, dealing with the administration of statutory processes, including supporting Advisory Officers and…
- The Customer Service Officer provides operational and event support within Forty Hall, a busy heritage and cultural venue working with a small dedicated and…
- This role is is based in the Civic Centre in Enfield Town.
- We are looking for 5 full time additions to our SEND team of creative and proactive practitioners.
- We are seeking a highly capable and motivated planning professional to join our Infrastructure Planning Team to help administer the borough’s ambitious…
- These projects have a significant impact in improving homes and estates for the Council’s residents and wider community.
- This role requires that you upload 2 documents - in the "Document upload" section of the online application form.
- Fixed Term/Secondment until March 2021.
£33,945 - £36,711 a year
- As a regular and intrinsic part of this role requires you to speak to members of the public in English, the ability to converse at ease with customers and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.