jobs in Enfield EN1
- To deliver a high-quality service that reduces risk and vulnerability and keeps children, young people and the community safe.
- You will play an important role in supporting the Council to deliver Meridian Water including project delivery, meanwhile uses, environmental and community…
- Statutory Return Officer – Knowledge and Insights Hub.
- The Statutory Return officer post is a post within our newly configured Knowledge and Insights hub.
£27,228 - £29,741 a year
- Providing the first point of contract for general HR queries, for more complex HR matters you will have our HR Advisors to refer to.
- All candidates must be able to work with a degree of flexibility to meet the needs of our service.
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of…
- We are seeking a highly capable and motivated planning professional to join our Infrastructure Planning Team to help administer the borough’s ambitious…
£66,450 - £69,833 a year
- Facilitate the role of local teaching school alliances and broker effective training.
- Develop the School and Early Years Improvement Service (SEYIS) traded…
£73,557 - £89,319 a year
- The post will require you to provide strong leadership and management of the Council's work in SEN ensuring that statutory responsibilities are met and that…
£87,523 - £91,119 a year
- You will provide the Council's strategic leadership on school improvement, with an emphasis upon ensuring that the Local Authority is a highly effective systems…
- Reporting to the Building Safety Programme Manager, you will be responsible for working with numerous technical departments across the council to create and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.