jobs in Enfield EN1
- Have a positive attitude toward customers.
- These are multifunctional and diverse roles which will see the applicant working across a wide range of channels,…
- Duties within this role will consist of customer services, dealing with the administration of statutory processes, including supporting Advisory Officers and…
- The ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for this post.
- You will also be responsible for investigating complaints of anti-social behaviour, working in partnership with the Community Safety Unit, Police and other…
- The Customer Service Officer provides operational and event support within Forty Hall, a busy heritage and cultural venue working with a small dedicated and…
- The post holder will have a varied caseload including Court cases, children who are Looked After by Enfield in a variety of settings and those children who are…
£33,945 - £36,711 a year
- As a regular and intrinsic part of this role requires you to speak to members of the public in English, the ability to converse at ease with customers and…
£43,048 - £52,258 a year
- Virtual school for Looked After Children.
- Minimum requirements: Psychology degree (or BPS equivalent); professional qualification in Educational Psychology …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.