jobs in Enfield EN1
£17,036 a year
- This vacancy may close early once a sufficient number of applications are received therefore early submission is advisory.
- What we are looking for:
- Use your expert knowledge learnt from the training you will be given to advise customers of our products.
- Excellent customer facing skills with the confidence…
- Manage the festival info account responding to daily enquiries and working with each department to answer individual queries.
- Passionate about music and events.
- Managing Referral Orders and Youth Rehabilitation Orders or our high risk team;
- Enfield’s Youth Offending unit delivers interventions to both young people on…
- Communicating with customers directly via phone and email.
- Resolving conflicts and setting appropriate expectations with customers.
£26,892 a year
- To assess and support customers who are socially excluded, vulnerable or otherwise disadvantaged in terms of job finding, job getting and job keeping including…
£8.23 an hour
- Wickes is more than just the nations favourite DIY store.
- Our stores are fast-moving places, open all week.
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for;
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- How will you do it?
£25,776 - £28,640 a year
- You’ll explore diverse areas such as Retail Banking and Products, Insurance and Commercial Banking.
- You will undertake an assessment centre as part of the…
- We’re the home of the roast and our teams are an essential ingredient in our success.
- Access to shopping discounts with many leading UK retailers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.